Thursday, April 30, 2015

Dryer Receptacle is RV Use Only?

I'm not sure if I'm missing something here, but I was just checking to see what kind of power cord I needed for a new dryer and saw that the receptacle in the laundry room is labeled "Recreational Vehicle Use Only." It also says 30A 125V. I just purchased this house and had an inspection done previously where this did not come up as an issue in the report. So, as someone who doesn't know a lot about dryer plugs: 1.) Is this the proper receptacle? If not, might there be any issues installing the correct one? There are no other similar receptacles in this laundry room. 2.) What kind of power cord do I need as I understand there are a couple different types. This is for a new Samsung DV42H5200EP Dryer. Thanks in advance for help with this question!

No comments:

Post a Comment