Thursday, July 23, 2015

Rouge cops.

Watch "[DASHCAM] Sandra Bland Traffic Stop - Sandra Bland's Arrest During Traffic Stop Before Her Death" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/JDt_im-exX0

I swear to God, and on everything I love, I wish this piece of s**t ,cop wannabe, was under MY authority, just 5 minutes, handcuffed like the poor female in this traffic stop. He would not only wish for a quick death, but wish he had never ever even, been born, more or less a cop.
I'm at my wits end, with all the bulls**t cop beatings and killings. No let me rephrase that, they are committing murder. Where does all this stop?
He went straight left, when she didn't put her cigarette out, really? He was gonna give her a warning, and he took it to that level? I'll tell ya. Especially these Texas state troopers, they think that they are THE law. He was SO wrong.
And she was right, he's a pu**y.

Sent from my Note3, using, Crapatalk

No comments:

Post a Comment