Saturday, January 2, 2016

HELP! Epoxy anchor for basketball rim to concrete wall.

I'm in a little spot of trouble here...

I am installing a basketball rim onto my block concrete wall. The red head concrete sleeve anchors will not grip and just spin loosely.

I pre-drilled 3/8 holes and cleaned and vaccuumed the holes. But I think I messed up and made the holes too big or got them "wallowed" whatever that means...

So, I am now stuck with 3/8 holes and am wondering if anyone has recommendations. Should I use some sort of concrete epoxy to fasten the bolts into the wall. Something like InstantBond...

Any help will be greatly appreciated! I have to use the existing holes they are the only place I can mount the rim...

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  1.4 KB
Attached Images

No comments:

Post a Comment