Monday, April 11, 2016

Water in left in Dishwasher Tub after cycle completes

I have a high-end Kitchenaid dishwasher that is about 5 years old. I recently had it reinstalled in a different home and now when I run a regular wash and dry cycle I have about an inch of water remaining in the tub when it is finished. As soon as I start another cycle the water clears out so I know the pump works and the drain line is clear flowing to the disposal connection. I have checked for kinks in the drain line and there are none. The drain line loops up high to counter level before dropping down to connect to the disposal so I do not think I am getting any backflow. The float in the bottom of the tub appears to be OK. Does anyone have any ideas on why I might be retaining water in the tub when the cycle ends? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment