Thursday, May 5, 2016

Flimsy Samsung TV Stand

I just bought a 50" Samsung 4K HD TV and I'm questioning the design of the 2-piece stand. The pieces don't sit flush against one another and therefore is impossible to tighten fully. Regardless of how much I tighten the screws, the base swivels when applying pressure. As you can see in the images below, the top piece has four holes that are essentially flush, but the bottom piece has two holes with spacers that protrude about 1/8". This is what is preventing the pieces from sitting flush and causing the stand to he unstable. I can't for the life of me understand why it was designed this way.



Name:  20160422_175027.jpg<br />
Views: 0<br />
Size:  33.6 KB



Name:  20160422_175047.jpg<br />
Views: 0<br />
Size:  40.2 KB









Attached Images

  








No comments:

Post a Comment