Monday, November 2, 2015

New Here

Hello everybody, New here. I've been lurking for a month or two posted a couple times figure i should introduce myself.

I'm new to this whole field currently going to school finish in a month plan on starting to work in this field the beginning of next year. My neighbor teaches HVAC at a college not far from me and always has employers coming to him looking for young guys getting into the field so he's going to help me out there.

I am so glad i chose to go this route and view this as a career i will do for the rest of my life. I'm 26 years old now and live about 10 miles from Detroit, Michigan. Anybody in the area knows there's HVAC companies EVERYWHERE around here. The place my neighbor wants me to go is a plumbing and HVAC place so should be interesting.

I'm currently buying tools as i can as almost all of my tools got stolen and i never replaced them as my father has all the tools i ever needed at the time.

I really enjoy this forum and everything about this trade.

Well i don't know what else to post but look forward to getting to know all of you and working in this field!

No comments:

Post a Comment