Sunday, December 6, 2015

VISTA 10SE Alarm

Hello,
I have a VISTA 10SE system that has not been used in 8 years. Would like to use the system for audible burglary protection.
I replaced the batteries in the sensors over all of the doors, replaced the 12 volt battery in the panel. When I power up the panel, the keypad (best I can tell is a 6128 that is direct wired to the panel) powers up with the red "armed" light and green light lit up but the screen is blank.
I have looked at other forums and have tried pushing the * and # keys at the same time but nothing happened. I also tried the 1 and 3 keys and the screen momentarily flashes "01"
I do not know the master code. Any suggestions. I'm not looking for a monitoring service just simply wanted something for localized audible alarm.
Any advice

No comments:

Post a Comment