Monday, June 20, 2016

finding door fin sweep for exterior door

Hello Ladies and Gentleman,



I am in search of a door fin sweep to replace my back exterior door and garage door fins that have become brittle over the years). I really like the ones on the doors that came with the house. I cannot find any like this online. I assume it is just screwed to the bottom and I like the look of it better than the U-shaped ones that "hug" the bottom of the door. I even came across a website that listed the five common types of door fin sweeps and it wasn't on there.



Does anyone have any idea where I would find a replacement like this? I searched the door and did not find a make or model. Thank you for any assistance!



Name:  Exterior Door Back.jpg<br />
Views: 8<br />
Size:  22.6 KB









Attached Images

 








No comments:

Post a Comment