Wednesday, March 23, 2016

KitchenAid Superba dishwasher leaking from underneath

Last night, my KitchenAid Superba dishwasher (model #KUDS220T3) started leaking from underneath in the middle. At first, I thought it was the hose, which would've been easy enough to replace, but I went to the basement and took a video looking up and this is what I saw:



https://youtu.be/V7O5wyHcbxM



It seems like it might be leaking from a gasket in the basin. Before I start pulling it apart, is this something that's an easy fix (hopefully from pulling the drive up from inside the dishwasher) or is this a bigger problem?



Name:  image.jpg<br />
Views: 7<br />
Size:  48.3 KB



Where the dark black meets the lighter black above the screw in the middle of the picture appears to be the source of the leak. Can someone give me an idea of what's going on?









Attached Images

 








No comments:

Post a Comment