Tuesday, March 22, 2016

What kind of car should I trade my 350Z in for?

Hey all,



So our 2006 350Z (grand touring) is on the downhill right now, needing several belt replacements, new tires, new rotors, brakes (basically the whole brake system-- thanks to living in downtown Los Angeles and commuting to Glendale everyday), and was mildly side-swiped in a parking lot half a year ago resulting in a very faint scratch and dent on the passenger s side... all of this, we re looking at close to $8k to fix. -__-



Obviously, we will be trading it in ATEQ VT55.



But my issue now is that we ve been spoiled with the v6 and 300hp, smooth, low ride. I m afraid I won t find anything that will make me happy without spending over $25k.



Does anyone have any recommendations on a v6 sedan that is nice and fast, yet smooth and a little sporty, that I could snag up CPO or new for around $25k?

No comments:

Post a Comment