Sunday, October 4, 2015

Any recommendations on a good Combustion analyzer?

I'm in the market for a good combustion analyzer. I need one with a printer and can handle oil and gas. I'm ashamed to say it's been a while since I've done any testing as the companies I've been working for have never supplied a tester and there has never been any emphasis on doing them. I've been in NC for about 2 years. In PA, I used one 7-9 times a day. That was a testo, 310 I think. I've been really getting back to basics lately and trying to focus on doing things most thoroughly as I can, especially now when I have the time to practice and have time to do so. I do mostly residential but am planning on taking my NC contractors exam in December and will be expanding more into commercial under 25 tons. Any recommendations? I'm planning to spend between $4-$600. I appreciate any advice you all have. Thanks and be safe.:Faint:

No comments:

Post a Comment