Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Recommendation for Under the Counter Water Filtration

Hi - I am going to be purchasing an under the counter water filtration system, I've checked the "big boys" like Canadian Tire, Home Depot, Lowes, Rona (all locations in Canada and specifically in Vancouver, British Columbia).

There are three brands being sold:

RainFresh
Watts
GlacierBay

Some models can be found in-store, but others only online.

Question is - what is recommended 2-filters/stage or 3-filters/stage? Is there a big difference between the two types?

Anyone here in BC recommend other companies that may sell these items? I've tried searching in Google but more spammy articles than businesses selling the items.

I would prefer to install myself, as I like doing this sorta thing.

Any advice you can provide is appreciated.

Thanks!

Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment