Friday, May 29, 2015

closed thread / blower motor

hey beenthere ,,, why did you close my thread ,you on some power trip or what ? ,,,, a diy thread would read ,,,show me how to change out the blower motor or im changing the blower motor myself ,,, instead I specifically asked for opinions on having changing the motor to increase cfm , I merely wanted to educate myself before I called another contractor and be subject to what ever they say one contractor last summer suggested just that , that he can replace the motor to increase the cfm , because I spent 3000 dollars to kellys hvac , a contractor yes for this unit and my house is still hot as you are gonna be after reading this thread ,,, this contractor keeps giving me excuses and wants more money and now you shut me down for trying to educate myself , im willing to bet not one who replied thought I was aski8ng for DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment