Friday, May 29, 2015

Redlink help

About 2 months ago I installed a new zone system on a 90% furnace/AC. It was a truezone 4 zone panel, 4 visonpro 8000's and a red link gateway. 2 stats only had 3 conductors so I wired r,c,and w for the heat and linked them all to the gateway. The plan was to return with a wireless adapter for the 2 zones. So today I install the adapter for the 2 zones but when I went into " add a device it would not recognize the stats until I restored factory settings and selected " wireless to zone panel" . The problem now, is once I do that it no longer gives me the option to add a device in "wireless management" on the Stat and can't link the gateway. And that's what the customer wants. So he actually had me put it back the way it was where he can only control the heat but it shows up on his tablet. I had it so the whole system 100% heating and cooling if you wanted to control them on the stats but 2 zones didn't show on the computer. Does anyone have any incite on red link that can point me in the right direction? Also once I selected "wireless to zone panel" it never prompts me to add redlink devices and goes right to other installer setups but if I select "wired to panel" the next prompt is for redlink devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment