Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Delta to Tridium

I have a Delta system and installed a Soft Jace with the purpose of integrating the Delta Controllers via Bacnet/IP into the Jace. I have the Orca software running on the workstation parallel to the Jace. I performed a discovery and the Non-Delta Barnet/IP controllers and some Delta VAVs came in fine but most of the other DSC controllers are not being discovered. We also have some RTR routers. I went to Delta workstation and receive an duplicate network error message. I noticed under each IP controller that there are MSTP, Bacnet, and UDP network settings.
The Network numbers are grayed out so I cannot change any of these network numbers.
It is a 5 building campus with the controllers going to a switch at each building then fiber from each switch going to the main building. All devices are on the same subnet.
What is the typical network settings for the Delta controllers to be discovered by the Jace?
Do I have to set them up as a BBMD device with UDP?

TIA

No comments:

Post a Comment