Thursday, July 30, 2015

Water Source System not cooling

I live on the first floor of a condo building with water source systems in each unit. I've had tons of problems over the past few years and my system runs but won't cool. I had my entire unit replaced a year and a half ago.

1. I know that sediment and calcium accumulate into my unit because I'm on the first floor. A technician verified there's nothing blocking flow into my unit and there aren't any issues with the freon. He said that cleaning to remove the calcium could help, but he couldn't promise.

It seems that he thinks part of the problem is with the building tower, but wouldn't admit to it. What options do I have?

2. Should my homeowners association be responsible for any backup problems I have and require service? (anytime I need service beyond the recommended annual flushing)

No comments:

Post a Comment