Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Properly cutting siding on gable.

I am on the home stretch of my siding project I have a 1 1/2 story home and all I have left is the one side of the house that is a full story and a half and the gable above my garage. I am ok with cutting my angles for my gable. My problem is I cant figure out how to cut my gable above the garage because I have the roof below and the roof above and I know that my siding has to remain straight and level and I would have to cut my angle at my roofline but I just cant seem to figure out how to do it for some reason. I know if someone can get me started I will be fine I just cant seem to figure it out.

Name:  Gable1.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  38.0 KBName:  Gable2.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  38.3 KBName:  Gable3.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  39.0 KB
Attached Images

No comments:

Post a Comment