Sunday, June 14, 2015

exterior door frame need help

I have a entry door 32" wide, so obviously my frame is to accommodate that sizing. I have a newer 36" door that was given to me and would like to put that in its place. the old door frame also has a storm door on it which is fitting for the old door. But the new door is not the kind you want to cover with a storm door. My question is what is the easiest , cheapest way to do this project? I looked online and either I know not how to search for or it does not exist, a door frame with threshold itself. Not even lowes, as far as I can tell. should I just buy a used plum door that someone is selling used and discard the door? or does hardware or anywhere else sell this? or is there easy way novice can pull this off without purchasing complete frame with threshold?

No comments:

Post a Comment