Friday, June 26, 2015

I pad Mini 2 wireless storage

Just recently I ordered an IPad Mini 2 from a survey place as a gift to me. I have always wanted a mini computer better than an old Dell Axim I own. Just recently I learned that the IPads do not have a USB port. I have heard about a wireless storage device though that Sandisk makes and want to know if anyone else has used this.

I might use cloud storage and do have a a free drop box account but I would also like to be able to use some kind of local storage that is portable like with the Sandisk. I suppose I could link my new Ipad to a Windows computer and save some things that way perhaps through Team Viewer? Or even without Team Viewer?

I would also like to be able to use Skype too to make phone calls if needed and I am wondering if that is possible? Also is there a way to add a keyboard that screen is small but is all that I could afford in points at the time. Thank you for your help!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment